If you want to capture price movements like a professional trader, then you need to become an expert at spotting and analyzing technical cues. Investopedia Academy has once again partnered with JC Parets to bring you Advanced Technical Analysis, an extensive course focusing on complex techniques that divide the amateurs from the professionals.
What will I learn?
- Advanced study of momentum, candlesticks, gaps, and moving averages; including tips for identifying intraday patterns
- A top-down approach to technical analysis using equal-weighted, international, and major U.S. indices as forecasting tools
- How to use cross-asset and inter-market analysis to fine-tune your process
- How to create custom indices and run your own technical scans
- Statistical formulas for evaluating market breadth and changes in momentum
- How to balance risk appetite, risk aversion, and timing to establish specific entry and exit point parameters
- Dozens more Advanced Technical Analysis techniques from a former professional trader
About the Instructor
JC Parets is the Founder of “All Star Charts” and is one of the most widely followed Technical Analysts in the world. His work has been regularly featured on Bloomberg, CNBC, Fox Business, ABC, CNN, and The Wall Street Journal, among other outlets. JC has been helping both professionals and retail investors identify winning trades for over 10 years, and with Technical Analysis – his first course for Investopedia Academy – JC takes this powerful market perspective and makes it useful for anyone in the world.
Get JC Parets – Investopedia – Advanced Technical Analysis or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Course, Indicators, Advanced, Analysis, Technical, JC Parets, Professional Trader, Advanced Technical, Chart Analysis for free on Course Sharing Network.
Share Course Advanced Technical Analysis, Free Download Advanced Technical Analysis, Advanced Technical Analysis Torrent, Advanced Technical Analysis Download Free, Advanced Technical Analysis Discount, Advanced Technical Analysis Review, JC Parets – Investopedia – Advanced Technical Analysis, Advanced Technical Analysis, Investopedia, JC Parets.