Greg Loehr - The Broken Wing Butterfly Options Strategy
In The Broken Wing Butterfly ("BWB") Greg Loehr will teach you:
- The options trade that offers high probability income in most market conditions.
- How to get a guaranteed profit in one direction or the other.
- Why the BWB option trading strategy gives you a "lottery ticket" on the downside.
- How the BWB is similar to a option credit spread, but fundamentally shifts the risk/reward ratio in Your favor.
- How to use the BWB to define your risk in a trade idea without a stop loss order... ultimately increasing your chances of success.
- Why the Broken Wing Butterfly Option Strategy is one of the few income trades that can be applied to stocks as well as indexes and ETFs.
Four Sessions That Will Equip You to Trade the BWB Like A Professional
- Session 1 is a 38 minute introduction on the fundamentals of the Broken Wing Butterfly.
- Session 2 is 60 minutes on trading and managing the Bullish Broken Wing Butterfly
- Session 3 is 46 minutes on flipping the position to the call side of the market to manage a Bearish Broken Wing Butterfly trade. In this trade, you have a guarnateed profit even if the market crashes.
- Session 4 is 39 minutes on Advanced Broken Wing Butterfly concepts including volatility considerations, variations of the strategy, and multiple position strategies
You will have lifetime access to the video series so you can review as often as needed.
Get Greg Loehr – The Broken Wing Butterfly Options Strategy or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Course, Trading, Options Strategy, Butterfly, Broken Wing, Greg Loehr for free on Course Sharing Network.
Share Course The Broken Wing Butterfly Options Strategy, Free Download The Broken Wing Butterfly Options Strategy, The Broken Wing Butterfly Options Strategy Torrent, The Broken Wing Butterfly Options Strategy Download Free, The Broken Wing Butterfly Options Strategy Discount, The Broken Wing Butterfly Options Strategy Review, Greg Loehr – The Broken Wing Butterfly Options Strategy, The Broken Wing Butterfly Options Strategy, Greg Loehr.