Click on one of bellow shared links to download
If I Could Trade Only One Strategy In The World…This Would Be It!Introducing Dave Landry’s Best Method For Daytraders and Swing Traders…Persistent Pullbacks
A Personal Message From Dave LandryDear Trader: Would you like to…
Find the highest quality pullbacks to trade and minimize the “hit and miss” seen with conventional pullback strategies.
Enter high-momentum one-way moves of 2 to 7 days in stocks, E-minis, ETFs and virtually any other freely traded market.
Lock in early profits when the stock moves in your favor, often during the same day as your entry and usually within the first 2 days.
Short-term trade stocks without having to watch them continuously throughout the day.
During the 12 years that I have tested and traded (and discarded) many different trading strategies, I have found only one approach is both consistent and effective: Pullbacks.
And while there are many pullback strategies that have been published, only one stands out as being the very best. Based upon my research, testing and trading experience, there is no pullback strategy that is as reliable as the Persistent Pullback Strategy.
In my new training module, “Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks,” I will teach you this strategy. You will learn all the basics of how to quickly find these special pullback setups. Then, I will teach you how to trade them by training you bar-by-bar through over 30 trading simulations.
What Are Persistent Pullbacks And What Makes Them Better Than Any Other Pullback Strategy?
Conventional pullbacks tend to have spotty performance. That is, they work reliably and identify profitable entries into strong trends for a period of time. But then, they go though bad periods in which they get stopped repeatedly right after entry. Not good. The solution to this is the Persistent Pullback Strategy.
At first glance, Persistent Pullbacks follow a familiar routine. You have a strong trend followed by a brief correction. Once the correction has ended, you enter a trade and the trend resumes. But there is one huge difference.
There is a distinct and well-defined pattern that actually comes right before a Persistent Pullback. And it is this pattern that makes all the difference in the world.
This pattern, which I teach you in my module, tells you that a stock is “locked into” a trend. It suggests that the trend is so persistent that it has become the norm. Any pullback that occurs will tend to revert to that norm. Does it work 100% of the time? No. But ever since I developed The Persistent Pullback Strategy over three years ago, I have continued to witness over and over again its strength and consistency as I identify powerful moves in stocks over and over again through some of the most challenging markets we’ve seen in the recent years.
And one of the best aspects of this is that it automatically adapts itself to any market environment. Put simply, the Persistent Pullback Strategy works when there are strong trends. When the market turns choppy, the Persistent Pullback Strategy will simply keep you out of bad trades.
Over time, I have not found any other way to identify the strongest pullback setups that comes close to the Persistent Pullback Strategy. Not ADX. Not momentum oscillators. Not even my big blue “trend-following moron” arrows.
Here Is What You Will Learn In My Interactive Training Module
In Section I, I’ll start you off by teaching the basics of Swing Trading. This is an important foundation for us to build on if you are going to get the most out of my teaching later on in the course. You will learn:
- How to capture the “sweet spot” of market movement—large percentage moves that occur over 2 to 7 days.
- How the Swing Trading time frame allows you to trade part-time without having to watch the markets constantly.
- The best ways to identify the strongest trends in order to trade the best moves in stocks, E-minis and ETFs.
- How to achieve long-term success in the markets by protecting your gains through disciplined money management.
In Section II, I will teach you my 5 rules of identifying and trading Persistent Pullbacks. You will learn:
- The basic logic of pullbacks and the inherent limitations of standard pullback strategies and how you can overcome them using my Persistent Pullbacks.
- How to find the highest probability pullbacks by using the “Trend Lock-In” Pattern, in any market environment.
- Full details of how to easily and quickly identify “Trend Lock-In” Patterns when you do your Nightly Research.
- The best way to enter Persistent Pullbacks, set initial stops, quickly lock-in profits, trail stops and exit trades.
- How to covert a successful swing trade into a zero-risk, long-term trade in order to maximize gains.
- How to apply the Pullback Pullback Strategy seamlessly both to playing the long and short side of the markets.
- How to maximize favorable odds by making sure that the overall directional bias of the market and key industry groups are all working in your favor and not against you.
In Section III, I will walk you through numerous real world examples so that you will be fully prepared to apply Persistent Pullbacks to your own trading. Through these examples you will:
- Gain proficiency in trading both the long and short side of the market using Persistent Pullbacks.
- Learn how to manage trades through a variety of different circumstances.
- How Persistent Pullbacks are applied to E-minis, ETFs, as well as stocks.
Finally, in Section IV, I will put you in the hot seat. This is where you will learn how to master the application of Persistent Pullbacks to your own trading.
Through 30 bar-by-bar trading simulations that I have created and designed myself, I will walk you through actual trading setups. You will be 100% responsible for making your own real world trading decisions to “BUY,” “SELL,” or “DO NOTHING.”
My goal is to get you to the point where you are trading Persistent Pullbacks with perfect execution. To do that, I will be by your side with every decision you make, prompting you, correcting you and teaching you, whether you blow it or make the right choices. When you make a mistake, I will make sure that you learn from it by explaining my thought process that leads to the correct decision. These simulations are no holds barred. You will experience both easy situations and more challenging ones in which unexpected things happen. But I fully expect that as you go through the simulations, you will learn to make fewer and fewer mistakes. My goal is that by the time you finish all the simulations, you will be executing the strategy perfectly and will be ready to apply my Persistent Pullback Strategy to your own trading.
I will provide you with the most intensive and thorough training available for learning the Persistent Pullback Strategy, through my bar-by-bar simulations. In each simulation, we will walk through actual trading setups and I will expose you to real world trading decisions.
Click the green button below to see an example of how these simulations work.
Answers To Questions About The Persistent Pullback Strategy
Here are some questions that I know traders will be asking me about my strategy.
- Q: Dave, what do you like best about your Persistent Pullback Strategy?A: Its consistency. I have to admit that while the Persistent Pullback Strategy is probably my most powerful strategy, I use many other approaches as well that are good, but not quite as robust. When I see my trading performance lagging, I will switch to using Persistent Pullbacks only and my performance improves.
- Q: Do I need any special indicators or charting tools to apply Persistent Pullbacks?A: Any standard chart platform that allows you to display daily bar charts of stocks, indices and industry groups will do. No oscillators or special indicators are needed.
- Q: Can the Persistent Pullback Strategy be applied to daytrading?A: Yes. The rules that I teach can be applied as easily to 5-minute bars as they can to daily bars. I’ll show you some examples in my module.
- Q: How do I find these Persistent Pullback setups?A: First you have to learn how to quickly recognize them. This one of the critical steps of Persistent Pullbacks that I train you to accurately and quickly perform. The Trend Lock-In Pattern is an important component that I will drill you to on relentlessly throughout the module and the simulations. Next, it’s simply following a set procedure which should take you no more than 30 minutes each evening. You will look at the leading industry groups and find the stocks which are potentially forming these patterns. And you will have a continual awareness of what the overall market is doing so that you can enter trades in sync with it.
- Q: I am an E-mini trader. Can I use the Persistent Pullback Strategy?A: Yes. All stocks and major indices and ETFs that I have studied exhibit the Persistent Pullback pattern. So you will definitely see E-minis trading examples.
- Q: How do Persistent Pullbacks differ from 1,2,3,4 Pullbacks?A: Larry Connors’ 1,2,3,4 Pullback Strategy is a great strategy. But let me tell you the differences. First of all, the Persistent Pullback Strategy is not dependent on a specific number of bars in order to provide valid trades. That, to me, is major plus as there are excellent pullback setups which do not fit the 1,2,3,4 criteria for a number of bars. The second major difference is that the Persistent Pullback Strategy does not use ADX, but uses my “Trend Lock-in” Pattern. This allows you to take advantage of explosive moves that occur off corrections of substantially more than 3 bars. Think about it. There are pullbacks lasting a week or longer (see above examples) which really wear traders out. The result? You tend to get trend resumptions that are more explosive because the move surprises a greater number of traders who have to cover their wrong-way shorts after they were mistakenly convinced the uptrend was over.
- Q: You say that “If there were only one trading strategy you could trade, it would be the Persistent Pullback Strategy.” Does that mean that this is only strategy I need to learn?A: I meant what I said pretty literally. Of course, I would not tell anyone to trade only one strategy because there are so many good ones available and there many different reasons to trade them. On the other hand, if you are looking for a simple way to trade that does not require you to constantly monitor the markets, then “Persistent Pullbacks” is probably the way to go.
Get Dave Landry – Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks or the other courses from the same one of these categories: eBook, Trading, Stocks, Dave Landry, Trading High, Momentum Stocks, Landry Persistent, Pullbacks for free on Course Sharing Network.
Share Course Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks, Free Download Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks, Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks Torrent, Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks Download Free, Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks Discount, Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks Review, Dave Landry – Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks, Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks, Dave Landry.